SimpleLogin Growth Hacker (Future CMO)
As our privacy is threatened, SimpleLogin’s mission is to help people protect their online privacy. We don’t strive to become a unicorn but to create a sustainable business and have a meaningful impact.
Based on a transparent and open source model, SimpleLogin is highly recommended by the privacy community.
Being discovered mostly by words of mouth until now, we are looking for someone to help grow the user base and make the solution accessible to the public.
Why joining us?
- The freedom and responsibility to execute your own ideas.
- Fair compensation. Including salary, bonus and company shares.
- Work-life balance: there’s no such thing as “work hard, play hard” at SimpleLogin. Your output is better when you’re happy and healthy.
- Be part of the founder team.
- 100% remote (might be restricted to France at the moment, due to the our received funding)
- Make a positive impact.
- Experiences in growth or product teams.
- Strong copy writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with the current privacy challenge.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage our (great) community.
- Come up with creative and testable product/marketing ideas to drive user acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with the team to design, develop, test, and execute growth ideas.
How to apply
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself. Tell us about your experiences and why you want to join SimpleLogin. We respond within a week, usually less than 24h.