SimpleLogin Web Developer
As our privacy is threatened, SimpleLogin’s mission is to help people protect their online privacy. We don’t strive to become a unicorn but to create a sustainable business and have a meaningful impact.
All SimpleLogin code is open source and our work happens on GitHub. Having a single person on the web side until now, we are looking for someone to help deliver new features faster.
Why joining us?
- Work on an open source product (it’s fun!), interact daily with SimpleLogin community.
- Fair compensation. Including salary, bonus and company shares.
- Work-life balance: there’s no such thing as “work hard, play hard” at SimpleLogin. Your code is better when you’re happy and healthy.
- Be part of the founder team.
- 100% remote (might be restricted to France at the moment, due to the our received funding)
- Make a positive impact.
- Solid experiences in web development, preferably in Python(Flask, Sqlalchemy).
- Good knowledge about Html, Js, Css.
- Famililar with Git-based environments (Pull request, Code review, etc)
- Good communicator. Most works happen on GitHub so a good writing skill is a must.
- (Plus) good sense of UX/UI.
- (Plus) experiences with DevOps tools like Ansible.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Contribute to the web app and Chrome/Firefox extension.
- Work closely with the team to develop, test, and execute new ideas.
How to apply
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself. Tell us about your experiences and why you want to join SimpleLogin. We respond within a week, usually less than 24h.