Why SL is not disposable mail
Why SimpleLogin is not a throwaway email service?
- You need an account to use SimpleLogin
- All aliases generated are unique
- Multiple anti-abuse automations
- Anti-SPAM limitations
- All SimpleLogin aliases are permanent, until user decides to delete them
- Registration of multiple accounts on the same service by single user is not allowed by ToS
SimpleLogin is an email aliasing tool that allow users to add a layer of privacy and security while browsing online. Aliases can help users to prevent primary E-Mail being leaked.
What to do if SimpleLogin alias got rejected?
If you think that SimpleLogin has been blocked, please refer to the following article